This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Video or DVD recordings of TV series Glenroe and Bracken

By Oscar Stiffle
2008-05-13 07:12:44

Hello, 

I am looking for any recordings of TV series Glenroe and Bracken as well as the Japanese series Oshin. I would appreciate if you could contact me. on email oscar.stiffle@interoil.com 
Thanks, 
Oscar

By Adrian O'Reilly
2014-07-04 21:01:07

hello my name Adrian I am looking to buy Glenroe on dvd have ya have it on dvd boxes set

By jimmy foley
2015-12-04 13:22:15

TV series Glenroe and Bracken

Hi I am looking for a box set of glenroe and bracken or at least glenroeon its own or bracken on its own, can you help

By Lisa
2015-12-27 22:23:05

Would love to buy boxset of glen roe

By Jason
2016-02-29 20:07:58

looking to buy complete glenroe dvd boxset only

By Christine Gavin
2016-03-16 08:12:12

I work with older people who have wonderful memories of the enjoyment they had from watching Glenroe and would love to be able to play the dvd's for them.They have told he how much they would love to watch it all over again now that they have so much spare time

By Adrian O Reilly
2017-07-01 16:10:47

Hello my name Adrian is Glenroe coming to box set

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: