This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

accommodation/host family

By debbie
2008-05-20 10:58:52

Hi. we have two twin rooms available from mid june.you would share with other students,prices from 160euro(mon-fri)inc breakfast,dinner,internet access,cleaning,use of kitchen,laundry facilities and shower.180euro inc weekends(exc meals at weekends)

By Silvia Niedermüller
2008-05-20 11:38:27

Hello, 
my name is Silvia. I’m a 19 year old girl from Austira. I’ll work in Dublin 18 (Leopardstown) between 5.July and 16.August. For this period of time (6 weeks) I’m looking for an accommodation. Your posting sounds very interesting. Could you give me some more information about the rooms and the location, because I'm looking for an accomodation close to my working place.  

Regards from Austria 
Silvia  

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: