This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

CHEAP HOST FAMILY

By Gabbe Wilson
2008-05-29 05:42:05

ok i again am posting. I am an 18 year old american girl looking for somewhere to stay in Ireland the summer of 2009. I am a very kind person who helps a lot around the house. I am looking for somewhere cheap to stay and i also want to get some type of job like as a waitress or something. I would love the experience. If anyone can help please email me!!

By janet hughes
2008-06-01 18:05:35

Hi Gabbe, 
How much in euro do you consider cheap for accommodation. 
Wages here are not so bad we have a minimum wage of approx €9 per hour so a 40 hour week would net about €360 at least. The quality of accommodation is generally of a good standard. 
Janet

By janet hughes
2008-06-01 18:05:46

Hi Gabbe, 
How much in euro do you consider cheap for accommodation. 
Wages here are not so bad we have a minimum wage of approx €9 per hour so a 40 hour week would net about €360 at least. The quality of accommodation is generally of a good standard. 
Janet

By Anita Ui Bhroin
2009-06-03 20:04:47

Hi Gabbe 

We have a double room available in south dublin.You would also have your own bathroom. Very reasonable rent. 

There are loads of restaurants & pubs near us that are always hiring. Public transport is right outside the door and is very regular. 

If you'd like further information feel free to contact me at anitaandchris2008@gmail.com 

Anita

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: