This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

After the races accommodation

By suzie
2008-06-23 23:47:21

Hi, 
I have a nice double room available for a student/work experience person in Galway. Bus outside of door, 3 min drive or 15 min walk to city. Nice bright house, big garden, all bills included. Prefere you to cook for yourself. You will have use of bathroom to yourself and internet access, T.V in room etc. 
Taking bookings for after race week. 
Tel: 087 2788651 or email. 
Thanks

By suzie
2008-06-23 23:53:26

Hi,  
I have a nice double room available for a student/work experience person in Galway. Bus outside of door, 3 min drive or 15 min walk to city. Nice bright house, big garden, all bills included. Prefer you to cook for yourself. You will have use of bathroom to yourself and internet access, T.V in room etc.  
Thanks  
suzie

By suzie
2008-06-28 13:12:26

Accommodation in Galway

Hi,  
I have a nice double room available for a student/work experience person in Galway. Bus outside of door, 3 min drive or 15 min walk to city. Nice bright house, big garden, all bills included. Prefere you to cook for yourself. You will have bathroom to yourself and T.V in room etc, also free internet access.  
Thanks

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: