This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

rahoon, galway

By Marine
2008-06-26 20:48:00

Hi, Im coming to galway in a few days for a two month intership. I found a place to live and it is situated in Rahoon. Can anyone give me a little idea of the place there. Is it far from the center? I will work in Tuam road. Should i search for another place closer to the center ??

By suzie
2008-06-28 13:09:38

Hi Marine, glad you found somewhere, we spoke earlier. Rahoon is on the westside of the city, far from the Tuam road. You would need to take two buses, one into the city and the other out to the Tuam road. There are two shopping centres near rahoon, but as i say it is a long way from the tuam road. all the best, suzie.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: