This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

mannion family history

By GED WALTON
2008-07-06 16:07:20

hi, i'm hoping somebody out there can help another brit trying to trace some of his family history? my g/grandfather was michael mannion born clifden 1851 whose father was patrick mannion born 1822 clifden.michael moved to teeside where he married my g/grandmother margaret gordon in st marys r.c. chapel 1882 @ stockton-on-tees..we have a massive family over here now but after 4 yr's of searching have only just found out where my roots started . i love the look of your town and will 1 day visit .i have visted the north where my maternal side came from..love eire...and the people ..would love tov live there 1 day..i hope somebody will be able to help me with my reasearch and hopefully extend my tree !thanks for your time , with best wishes , 
ged walton 
thornaby-on-tees  
england

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: