This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

dublin pubs

By sarah Westley
2008-07-07 15:09:58

I am spending a weekend in Dublin with my mum(75) son(15) and sister.We would love to find a pub or somewhere in the evening to experience irish music.Will they let my son in with us? he obviously won't be drinking. Any ideas? Sarah

By Conor
2008-07-09 21:02:47

The Merchant bar on the quays (River Liffey bank) at Bridge Street regularly has Irish dancing and traditional Irish music. You could check it out at www.osheashotel.com and possibly contact them with your enquiry? Also, The Arlington Hotel on Bachelor's Walk, near O'Connell Bridge regularly has a cabaret type show that's popular, mainly with tourists. You could check that out also at www.arlington.ie. (In Ireland supervised children are usually allowed on pub premises until 10pm in summertime). Good Luck!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: