This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Musicians Busmans Holiday

By Michael Keys
2008-07-18 20:38:36

July 18, 2008 
Hello...I'm an Entertainer - Singer/Piano Player in Canada, looking for opportunities to trade my skills for food and loging. I'm a Piano Bar Entertainer who sings Classic Pop, Easy Listening Jazz, Blues, Swing, Boogie Woogie, Classic RnR... just about any style...and yes...even some Irish songs as well. The thought I had was to pay my way overseas then earn my keep while in Ireland, Entertaining for Tips, Food and Lodging. Of course there would have to be a decent piano to play and a small sound system for singing. I would even be interested in teaming up with other musicians too. I'm a "People Guy" who thoroughly enjoys meeting and working with the general public. I thought this might be a great way to see your part of the world. By the way, my Mother was of Irish decent and I'm a great Van Morrison Fan. So... be fun to visit and work in your great Country. For more information, please visit my website at 
Looking forward to receiving any suggestions. You can reach me by email through my website.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events