This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Sirch of my grand father

By Gasper Agacy
2008-07-26 07:41:59

Hi Greeting 
Hi my name is Gasper Agacy,I was wonderingif you can pass some info on to 
me.....My grandfather's name is Mr Frank Patrick Byrne was born on 15/10/1915, who was a part of 
the Royal Army Medica Corps. So I was wondering if you can provide me any details on his birth etc,I'll be more than thankfull to you'll.Thank yoy & Regards Gasper Agacy

By Gasper Agacy
2008-07-26 07:44:06

Hi my name is Gasper Agacy,I was wonderingif you can pass some info on to  
me.....My grandfather's name is Mr Frank Patrick Byrne was born on 15/10/1915 (Dublin,Irland) who was a part of  
the Royal Army Medica Corps. So I was wondering if you can provide me any details on his birth etc,I'll be more than thankfull to you'll.Thank yoy & Regards Gasper Agacy  

By jean mcmillan
2009-03-08 12:06:29

Hello 
I have been searching for my great-grandfather, John Corristine, his father was Bernard. Born in l853 all papers relate to Lancashire but no trace of a birth certificate, Was he born in Ireland ?. Thanks and Regards jeannie

By Ankur
2009-12-25 04:50:54

Hey Gasper, did you ever happen to live in India? Let me know! 

-Ankur

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: