This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

looking for a flatshare

By Nayra
2008-08-01 14:56:14

I´m looking for a room in a share flat in Galway. I´m a 26 aged spanish student in Fine Arts and i´m going to take an English course there for 3 weeks, from 26 september to 20th october. Let me know if you have a house to share for around this while. Thanks!

By suzanne
2008-08-05 15:49:13

Hi Nayra, 
Have a nice double room free for that time, was a mature student myself, & my friend has just finished fine arts course in Galway. You can cook for yourself, and i live on a bus route into Galway city, about 3 mins or 15-20 min walk. You will have own bathroom and tv in your room, but full use of lounge/sitting room too.  
call 
Thanks 
Suzie

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: