This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By Gerard
2008-08-05 16:30:05

Both my girlfriend and I are English teachers. My girlfriend is fluent in French, Spanish and Italian. We have been teaching English abroad for the past 4 years (Italy & Spain). We offer lessons at home with students in Balbriggan. We teach from Mon - Fri. Lessons are from 9-3 (20 hrs per week). We teach all levels of English. We live on the coast beside the train station. Train journey from Balbriggan to Dublin city centre is 35 min. Also you can travel by bus (bus stop is 5 min from our house). We provide you with a bedroom and private bathroom facilities. We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. We pick you up from the airport and leave you back when you are going home. The town has a beach, which is 5 min from our home. Balbriggan has numerous shops, library, cinema and a sports centre. We also take you out in small excursions around the city. 
Our rate is 600 euros per week all-inclusive. 
mobile 00353877925078 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events