This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Christmas Dinner in Co Down

By lou
2008-08-22 16:17:30

Looking for a hotel/pub/restaurant doing Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day in Belfast/Co Down/Co Antrim? The only place I can find is The Belfast Hilton which Ive tried and would not go back. Thanks!

By laura
2008-09-09 19:22:40

hi me and my family were wondering if anyone could tell us of any places that opens on christmas day preferralby somewere in belfast city centre that does christmas dinners ? help would be greatly apreciated

By Judy
2008-09-16 00:50:51

As far as I know The Europa in Belfast does Christmas dinner quite well...?

By cheryl harbinson
2008-09-17 15:56:34

hi! this year we all want to give mum a break from christmas day cooking!! is there anywhere down the ards peninsula that serves xmas lunch!!

By louise thompson
2009-06-22 18:28:55

ramada hotel at shaws bridge belfast fantastic great variety lovely vegetarian options service great very relaxed

By Denise Nixon
2014-11-12 20:04:00

We would like to take my mum in law out for Christmas dinner,is there any where in ards peninsula ?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events