This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

B&B or room near Dublin Airport

By suzie
2008-08-23 20:26:34

Hi,Can you help. 
2 women over 50 coming up from Galway/Clare to Dublin, stay 1 night near airport on thurs 2nd Oct, flight 9.25am so must be at airport by bout 8am on fri 3rd oct.  
Not driving, so need to know distance and price of bus or taxi to airport and price of b&b or room for the night please.  
(if you supplied a lift to airport, that would be brilliant).  

we would want to spend around 30.00 euro each just for a bed for the night, we do not mind if we have no breakfast as long as we can have a quick cup of tea before we leave.  
Dont mind a home stay even if its not b&b.  
Thanks.  
Suzanne  
Galway

By suzanne
2008-09-17 22:52:35

TO ALL TRAVELLERS IN IRELAND. 
Well i got no replies to the add above, but tried many b&b's on the phone or internet who wanted between 50.00 and 70.00 euro and most of these b&b's were still an exspensive cab ride from airport, mostly swords area. 
i kept on trying over the net anyway and went through autoresavation.com, thanks to them. 
We have a reservation at a beautiful hotel,twin room right at the airport, 4 star, for 36.00 euro each, including early call and full breakfast. 
IT PAYS TO SHOP ON LINE.

By aileen
2008-10-04 16:50:29

Can you give the name of that hotel?? I often need a room near airport. I am single so that increases the price. Thank you.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: