This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

1st time Ireland What to do Help

By Penny Shannon
2008-09-02 04:15:23

My husband and I will be there a f full week on vacation. Where should we go? What should we do? Where should we eat? I hope someone will tell me how to visit Ireland in a big way! Penny Houston, TX. USA

By jen
2008-09-04 13:05:34

I would suggest the west of Ireland if you havnt already booked, starting in Galway its easy to see lots more from there. 
And definitely take in a few pubs foods usually good in the pubs too! Hope you have a great time wherever you end up!  
greetings from Ireland.

By Derek
2008-09-04 13:08:37

I suggest you visit picturesque Adare in Co.Limerick and the flying boat museum in Foynes also in Limerick

By suzie
2008-09-05 16:18:37

I second the visit about Galway, fab city, from cheap or exspensive, depending on what you want. 
Friendly city,very little crime, but i cannot do much about the rain in Ireland for you, just bring a good coat and enjoy.

By Brian Whelan
2008-09-28 18:42:57

1st time Ireland What to do Help

If it's Dublin there's a humorous online guide called Hidden Dublin that's written by a Dubliner and packed with hints and tips.

By niamh
2008-10-01 20:18:02

we stayed in a fab house in dingle, the sights are fabulous and there is lots to do and see, go on boats to see the dolphins, islands, mountain walks, aquarium, irish pubs with traditional music sessions, to die for restaurants, the house we stayed in was so well located and just so welcoming, the the owner left everything for us it was just like home, bellevue house its just 4 minutes walk from town, the owners email is - she gets booked up quickly as far as I know as its just so nice so if you are interested in it I suggest emailing quick

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events