This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

school trip from Belgium to Dublin

By myriam w
2008-09-02 23:31:18

Hello,  

I’m a teacher in Belgium and I love your country. I had the opportunity to spend almost a year as a French assistant in Longford. 
I would like to pass forward that love to my students and allow them to make a short visit in and round Dublin. 
I have two problems about that: they are young (14 years old) and we are located in a rural area, which means that the costs should be kept as low as possible. 
Could you give me some advice as to accommodation for a group of around thirty students + adults, which would be affordable and secure? 
Any other piece of information would be welcome. 
I thank you in advance. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: