This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

O'Regan Family

By sandee Tiernan
2008-10-16 00:50:02

Hi I am looking for anyone who remembers My grandad,Nanna they lived in CARN barnhill rd, they had four children Margaret, Elis, David and my da Patrick. 
Unfortunatley all but one are dead so I have no way of finding out information I have great memories of holidays in the house and would love to hear from anyone who remembers them 
Thanks 
Sandee tiernan Nee O'Regan

By Marlene Walters
2008-11-08 09:21:49

I am interested in your family as mine were from Patrickswell earlier in the early 1800s. Patrick and Mary Regan nee Cahill daughter Johanna son John daughters Mary and Bridget. I wonder if we could have some connection 
Regards Marlene

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: