This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

old schoolmates

By mary donegan (nee Morrissey)
2008-10-23 02:41:38

I did my leaving in the Presentation in Carrick in 1958(I am old). Others in my class were Maura Grace and Josephine Foley both "country girls" from Piltown. Maura had a sister Cait. I'd love to get in contact with Maura. Last I heard she was in London

By Liz Kelly
2008-10-25 04:04:02

Any school mates from Kings Inn Street School up to 1969 or No 1 Parnell Square 1970 -1973 
I'm 50 I was in 1A/2A/3A Others in class Mary Brennan, Anglea (green fly) Ann Foley, Margaret Thomson, Alice Harrold, Angela Finnerty, Patricia Carbary, Maureen Anderson(Hilary Lambe 1B) Mary Doran, One of the twins the other was in 1B Antionette Cullen, Anna Cooney, Lizzy Forde 
Love to hear from you all sorry I'can't remember everyone.

By Liz Kelly
2008-10-25 04:05:41

That's Angela McCluskey sorry about that.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events