This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

REGAN or O'REGAN FAMILY

By Marlene Walters
2008-11-08 09:17:43

Hi All 
This may be a strange one but my g,g,g,grandmother was born in Patrickswell Limerick in 1806. My g,g,g grandmother was transported to Australia in 1826 from London. Her father was Patrick Regan and her mother Mary Cahill. Other children were Johanna Regan born 1802, John Regan born 1803, Mary Regan born 1806 and Bridget born 1812. All in Patrickswell Limerick. 
I wonder if there are any family out there who know what happened to some of my family. 
Kind regards 
Marlene 

By D. Cooper Adams
2008-11-28 15:44:16

Hey, I dont know if this will help you but, my g,grandads name was Patrick Regan, he moved from Gallway to New York in 1895 at the age of 6. He also had a brother named Tohmas Regan. I have some paperwork my grandmother gave me that show the names Jhon Regan and Mary Regan but no dates. I know the family moved from NY to Kansas City. I hope this can help you out....

By Marlene
2008-12-05 10:13:14

Hi Thanks for your reply. I don't know much as yet to join the families. My line ended up in Australia with Mary being transported from London in 1826. Bridget married a Michael Sullivan, Johanna married a Patrick Leamy. If I find a link I will let you know 
Thanks Marlene

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: