This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Sheep wool for spinning.

By Pat Bowen
2008-11-15 23:16:49

Hi, I am trying to contact a farmer from around Carhirciveen to biy 1 lb of sheeps wool. I make beads with the wool and our ancestors came from just outside the town. Purely sentimental I know! I am happy to pay for the wool and the postage to NZ Can anyone help me, please ? Our relative there s Ms Mary Lucy and she has 32 sheep but I don't think she could handle doing the wool up and sending it to NZ so next best is a farmer in the district. From John Josph Connor who came here, and his cousin Michael there are now about 30 female grand children! I am commiting myself to make 30 necklaces!!! Help, please.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: