This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

New Years Eve 2009-Galway

By Spinelli116
2008-11-18 19:57:54

Hello everyone! 
I am going to be spending the New Years in Galway this year to ring in 2009. I'll be staying at the Radisson Hotel on Lough Atalia Road. Does anyone know of fun bars/clubs around that area that you can suggest that I spend New Years Eve at?? 
Thanks for the help!

By Sideview
2008-12-17 16:09:35

Hi Spinelli, 
You could go the the new years eve ball in the radisson itself. It is a black tie event and tickets are a little pricey at 125 Euro. Alternatively you could go to the Halo night club which is where the beautiful people hang out(well supposedly) Tickets 20 Euro. Otherwise just go to one of the many great pubs in galway (Quay st. is main area) but get in early as they will fill up and can be over crowded on nights like New year's. Have fun anyway.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events