This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

EURO-STERLING

By SAMANTHA
2008-12-02 15:50:43

IM GOING TO NEWRY SATURDAY AND IM WONDERIND WEATHER TO CHANGE TO STERLING CAUSE I HEARD THEY ARE TAKEN EURO DOWN THERE IS IT TRUE

By megan
2009-01-07 12:44:44

you can pay in euro, it just costs more!

By Chris
2009-01-08 15:16:11

Rosslare europort transport

Arriving europort approx 6.30pm on a Sunday,going to Waterford,no trains at this time,ferries cant garantee i will catch last bus leaving at 7.00pm,what other forms of transport can i get to Waterford?

By Doc
2009-04-27 23:23:20

Need to get from Kilkenny to Rosslaire Europort for the 15:00 ferry on a saturday- can I take the train or can a car be hired in Kilkenny?

By suzanne
2009-04-28 01:22:36

I know this does not help you. But please be aware from Galway in the west of Ireland, there is a site that includes car pool, often travelling to airports or different city's and towns. It is called http://www.kotalk.com/login.php It is a free site

By Susan
2009-08-16 22:20:40

To Chris Re Rosslare europort transport to Waterford... What did you end up doing? 

My mom and I ran into the same problem but were already at Rosslare europort. Still can't believe they have NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT to Waterford after 7pm for a slightly late arriving ferry AT THE EUROPORT!! 

Still shaking my head in disbelief.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: