This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Accomodation - Dublin

By Colin T. Elder
2008-12-31 16:13:44

Can anyone help by suggesting inexpensive accomodation around 25th February for several days, hoping to take in Ireland beating England at Croke Park. I travel to Ireland often as my mother is from Donegal so a good base for Dublin on a regular basis would be great, I stayed in a hotel near O'Connell Bridge in 2000 - £130 for one night a bit hefty. I live in Dundee/Forfar and would be grateful for your help. Thankyou.

By diane
2008-12-31 22:52:02

have u tried looking at the hostels in dublin i got one for 14.00pound per night

By Joy
2009-01-02 22:16:03

Maybe try looking for a B&B (Bed & Breakfast) on the Accommodation search on this site (or elsewhere). Something in Dublin 9 (ideally Drumcondra) would be best location for Croke Park. Also check out the other messages here - often other similar questions/ suggestions.

By suzy
2009-01-04 00:24:59

look on search engines for deals, regency airport has good deals for only 26.00 euro

By suzy
2009-01-04 00:25:35

look on search engines for deals, regency airport has good deals for only 26.00 euro

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: