This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Howard Flannery

By Nick Harrison
2009-01-08 05:29:27

Hi I am visiting Limerick in March and looking to get in contact with an old friend. His name was Howard Flannery and he came from Ennis. He attended Shannon Hotel school and worked in Zurich Switzerland in 1986 andyone know him or his wear abouts I would love to have a drink when in Ireland. Many thanks

By g. Flannery
2009-01-21 00:38:19

hi , the above is howard s email. It will put you in contact with his wife.

By nick harrison
2009-01-26 23:59:49

Many Many thanks to all that have emailed me re the sudden and untimely death of Howard Flannery. From what I have learnt he had become a truly inspirational and succesful man. My fondest wishes go to his wife and children. Hoping they are all as proud of their father as I am to have been lucky enough to call him my friend. I will be in Limerick in March and will try to pay respects at his grave side. Once again many thanks to all that replied to my email. As another Irish man remarked "May your god go with you"

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events