This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

cemeteries in Loughrea

By Bob
2009-01-17 15:33:51

Hello. 
I will be in ireland in may of 2009, and I would like to find a cemetery in Loughrea and find my familes graves, Would anyone have information on where I would find the grave yard in Loughrea? Thank you. 

Rtennihan@aol.com

By Anne Raquel
2009-02-09 17:15:08

Dont worry, I think there's only 2 or 3 cemeteries here in Loughrea and the city is very small, you wont get lost. lol =)

By john collins
2010-03-16 10:20:09

i would like to find out which grave my father TOM COLLINS is buried.He died around 1986.born around 1931.He was married to  
Bridget Mcdonagh from Dundalk.

By teresa
2012-02-24 02:42:24

i am looking for my greatpearents grave in loughrea dont know what one name michael flaherty had daughter mary my grandmother she had brother thomas sister kate

By syEUbjAWXrZQn
2012-03-17 00:33:33

I am the great grand-daughter of Syble Estelle Allsion Ercanbrack. Her mother was Mary Clemmons and ehatfr John Allison. I have recently been given old family pictures and would like to know if you can share with me who might be in them. It is a picture of John Allison, Mary and 12 children one of which is my great-grandmother Syble. I also have another picture of Mary and John with three children and an older woman in the pictures. One of the children in the pic is also my great-grandmother. It was taken at Blair Photography in Gatesville, Texas. Looking forward to hearing from you.Sincerely,Serena Wilson

By teresa
2012-05-30 23:49:54

i am looking for a family in loughrea name michael flaherty his daughter mary son thomas and i think there was a daughter kate mary was born in 1895 died 1961

By teresa
2012-05-30 23:53:18

i am looking for a family in loughrea name michael flaherty his daughter mary son thomas and i think there was a daughter kate mary was born in 1895 died 1961

By James Ward
2014-06-06 16:31:42

I am looking for my great grandfather John Ward or Warde from Loughrea/ Killchreest who probably died around 1890's.

By Leanne Ryan
2017-08-08 23:08:50

Hi there I am looking for great grand fathers Grave Martin Ryan he passed 1951. And is burried at Loughrea Galway.. if you could be so kind to let me know if you know of where he lies ?? Many thanks Leanne

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: