This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

work experience needed

By declan gallagher
2009-01-21 22:26:16

I'm posting this message on behalf of two Austrian 17 year old girls (friends of my family), who are looking for hotel/guest house work experience June to August 2009. Both have acceptable English and obviously German and need the work experience in an English speaking country as part of their school English Course. The girls have stayed with my family in our home in Dublin for the last two summers and I would have no hesitation in recommending them as responsible, diligent and hard working. Both girls are very friendly and pleasant and have a genuine interest in Ireland.

By suzy
2009-01-21 23:25:44

They may have luck in Galway because it is busy with festivals including race week - many hotels/b&b's cafes etc, try tourist guide on left. 
if they do get something in Galway, i have rooms for them to stay if they need it, have had work experience people before who seem to enjoy my home. 
Good luck

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events