This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

where to stay in dublin

By helen
2009-01-24 00:12:31

Hi, 
me and my best mate are coming to Dublin for St Paddy's day and aren't sure of the best place to stay...we need somewhere central,close to all the partyin :),and not too expensive cos we need to keep our money for the guiness :) any suggestions?????

By Judy
2009-01-27 01:19:47

Lots of good and reasonable hotels around "Temple Bar" area now. Definitely the area for young and active...! Try The Morgan Hotel, maybe?"

By therese
2009-01-29 16:32:02

try le cirk hotel,last i heard rooms from 69euro per nite mid week. on dame st, very central only thing is its all double beds....

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: