This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hotels - convenient to Airport & RDS

By Anne Prytherch
2009-01-25 15:08:48

Hi  
I'm visiting Dublin for the first time in July (and really looking forward to it!) to see Rod Stewart at the RDS. I'm just looking for a few suggestions for hotels convenient travelling distances from the airport and the RDS. Any suggestions - thanks for your help! 
Anne.

By Judy
2009-01-27 01:13:57

Most obvious hotel is "Bewleys", Ballsbridge (I believe they have an offer on for €50 per rm if you book before 31 Jan). Also I believe "D4 Hotels" are doing a special for €20 per rm midweek - fab value for location. If you want something special then "The Four Seasons" but expect to pay over €200 per night! Try www.d4hotels.ie www.bewleyshotels.com/ballsbridge www.fourseasons.com/dublin 
Good Luck!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: