This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hen Night in Kilkenny

By Sabrina Hayes
2009-02-03 16:38:03

Hi i am trying to organise a hen night for maybe kilkenny. Could any one give me advice for a hotel, restaurant and niteclub for around 25 people. Appreciate any advice you can give

By Niamh Malone
2009-03-30 10:28:04

Hi Sabrina, my name is Niamh and I am organising my sisters hen night in kilkenny.it's on 18th April and we are staying in Lawlors bar and guest house.It's 40 euro per night.we are going to Rinuccini's Italian restaurant first.I dont know where we will go yet that night but im sure it will be fun.I have no idea what the guesthouse or the restaurant is like - check them out on their web sites,if u want i can let u know how we get on and what the places are like

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: