This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Travel to Ireland

By yvonne bernard
2009-03-23 21:49:32

I have been to Ireland one time and would like to return to see the Galway Bay and area. I do not want to drive but walk a lot to sites and restaurants, maybe some bus tours. A quaint hotel or B&B would be good. I am traveling single and live in the US, Nevada. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

By Doug
2009-03-25 12:48:22

I have done a lot of hiking and backpacking in Ireland, I am also a single travelor and love the beautiful countryside. I am planning a trip for this fall in the Connemerra area and hope to climb Croah Patrick. If you are interested in bus tours you can find a lot of them going out of Galway bus station, I have taken several of them and also once taken a ferry to the Aran Isles and hiked over them. If you have not already found it I recommend the book "Lets Go Ireland" it has a lot of useful information on places to visit including restaurants and places to stay. 
Good luck on your Trip. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events