This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By jo'b
2009-03-23 22:27:41

Hi, I am looking for a piece of pottery called Bucara. I purchased it when I was in Dublin in 2000, and I have been trying to get some more pieces to add to my collection. I have tried to contact the name on the bottom of the piece, but I havem't had any luck. If you know of where I may purchase more pieces please let me know. Thank you for your help. J.O'B

By morag gibson
2009-03-25 14:22:03

Hi, read your message - I have a lovely bucara blue jug but unfortunately the handle has been broken and re-stuck. Was just about to put it on e-bay. Would it be of interest to you? kind regards, morag

By Barbara Davis
2014-10-09 21:21:49

I don't know just what pieces you might be looking for but I do have a pair of candle holders which are in excellent condition. They are basically blue (with some green). (One still has the label on the bottom).

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events