This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Pubs In Dublin

By Lindsey
2009-03-24 20:10:58

Hi there! I'm planning a trip to Dublin, and am curious about the pubs there. My friends and I want to go to traditional pubs with awesome live music. We aren't looking for night clubs or disco. We want Irish music and hole in the wall bars. Is Dublin the place for us? Where should we stay? Where are the best pubs? If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it! Thank you! :)

By b
2009-03-26 00:20:31

flannerys on camden street but make sure you got here only on a fri, sat or monday. midweek is dead as with most pubs or else go to gogartys in templebar

By Brian Whelan
2009-04-08 18:39:27

Pubs In Dublin

Try Hartigan's Pub on Leeson Street at St. Stephen's Green it hasn't been touched in 100 years. 
Posted by Almara Accommodations Dublin

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events