This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Needing a newspaper from Ireland for son's project

By Jen
2009-04-08 01:45:05

Hi all! 
My son is doing a project on his heritage and I was wondering if anyone might have any type of newspaper from Ireland? The only problem is that the project is due on the 16th of this month which is only a week away. I'm not sure if it could get here to Orlando in time. But I thought I'd try. Please feel free to email me if you have any newspaper or news clipping you could email him. Thanks! 
Jen 
jpierdominici@aol.com

By karen cooke
2009-04-08 12:35:08

hi, don't think a newspaper would reach you on time. Why dosen't he look up the papers on the net?? Thederryjournal.com, The Irish News,or the belfast telegraph should be of some help. 

Hope he gets it sorted 

karen cooke Derry Ireland

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: