This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

new ideas dun laoghaire company

By sandra earley
2009-05-21 14:25:20

hope you may be able to help i am looking for a company based long term in dun laoghaire. it patents ideas, and unfortunately i havnt been able to locate it, even though it advertises on the tv with a 1850 number. do you have any idea where i may start searching for this company. i'm hoping local knowledge may come up with a possibility as i've exhausted my current avenues. do you know of a local business information centre who may be able to help as very regretably i cant remember the name, although the words business and invention are part of the title but i'm not entirlly sure. many thanks for you time and consideration. sandra

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: