This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

flat sharing

By petra
2009-06-26 09:10:02

Hi,Im looking for a nice, little flat in Dublin or near by the sea for my son and me. Im a single mom with a almost seven years old son and we want to spend some time in Ireland but only in holidays cause my son goes to school. We have a little nice flat in Cologne with a little garden and not far from the city.Only three min to the shops and supermarkets. The neighbours are young and friendly.The flat would be for a couple or a family with 4 persons. I dont wanna make money but friends. I can send pics if you are intersted.bye, Petra

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: