This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Bus from sligo town to AC/DC in Punchestown

By ---
2009-06-27 15:48:46

Bus leaving on sunday from sligo and returning after the concert can collect along the way phone 087 6394167

By mary
2009-07-12 00:34:30

driving from sligo to Punchestown tomoro,

hi all can you help me,im finishing work at 9.30 tomoro morning,and im driving from sligo to punchestown,how long will it take,aprox,and im working at 9 tomoro night,what time would i need to leave punchestown at,i would love to see some of the killers,,as this is why im going up,,,i would be greatfull for a bit of info,,cheers guys,any one ,going ,for the hole day,i have to say ye lucky devils,smile like yea meen it,,,lol x

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: