This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Searching for my Godfather

By Elentari Manning
2009-07-28 15:33:17

Hello i moved to plunkett park in ballgar 13 years ago and was baptised at the local church, Jackie gately was appointed to be my god father 4 years after moving there we moved again i have kept in contact with him every since last year when he fell ill and was moved i have since tried the new number which has been disconected, anyone with any information on Jackie gately, he worked in the local church as grounds keeper, please can you call me on the number below 07786131525, this is an english mobile number so alternitavly contact me on this email Rude_galxx@hotmail.com any info would be appreciated as i am very worried about him and care about him an awful lot thankyouu

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: