This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Barco Family Stackley

By Jacqueline Parr
2009-07-28 23:32:44

I am researching My Irish family tree. I Know they came from Stackley near Graignamanagh. But i am unable to find Stackley on the map or google earth. can anybody provide me with the location of this village. also the location of the nearest RC Church to stackley. thank you.

By Bridget Callar
2009-08-14 23:54:08

Hi 
My mother is the last of 13 children of Michael and Elizabeth Barcoe. Stackley was the name of their home near Graigh. The nearest village church was SKeoghvosteen were many of the Barcoe family are buried. I hope this helps. Bridget

By Bridget Callar
2009-08-14 23:59:42

Hi 
My mother is the last of 13 children of Michael and Elizabeth Barcoe. Stackley was the name of their home near Graigh. The nearest village church was SKeoghvosteen where many of the Barcoe family are buried. I hope this helps. Bridget

By Katherine Barcoe
2011-06-28 15:28:43

Anyone looking for information on the Irish Barcoe line can email me and I will send you a link to the Barcoe family tree from 1802 to date.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: