This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

indoor market behind Grafton Street shopping district

By Valerie Kesler
2009-08-04 01:21:55

I am looking for info on the indoor market behind Grafton Street shopping district. They had a really cool, handmade jewelry place I can't remember the name of. Sort of like a flea market; it had a reseller of old records, tin wall signs, homemade cookie store, etc. Lots of different vendors. I want to look online to purchase other pieces from vendor. He said he was opening a store online.

By Barbara
2009-08-05 21:38:09

I think you mean the Georges Arcade Market, which is on South Great Georges Street.

By Yarima Cox
2009-08-12 16:07:06

I would like to know when do you have indoor market for the next 6 months I will like to have a place can you give me more information, I make Jewellery. 
Thank you

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events