This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

where do I go

By robert
2009-08-09 16:04:02

We are going to be married August 29th and would like to see Ireland the way Ireland should been seen!!! 
My father was born in Tobermore and I would like to see the house he was born in and call him in Toronto and talk to him in front of that house if it's still there. 
We have bouced a lot of ideas around on how to make this once in a life time trip,trains, B&B's hotels,rent a car, bus tours and on and on.....I don't want to waste time in airports,hotels or driving where I don't know where I'm going. 
I need some direction. 
We have 2 weeks to spend there,Sept 1 till Sept.14 
Please help us make the right dession!!!

By suzanne young
2009-08-12 15:44:24

Tobemore is in the north of Ireland not the south and the decision is yours, but would suggest you prob hire a car take out a map & plan routes, book b&b's before you come or just wing it and take a nice easy schedual for yourselves.  
Only you can plan your hol, every county in Ireland has its own beautiful attractions, why dont you read some tourist articals & look at tourist maps, it is all on this site. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events