This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

lost camera bag

By Andrea Zabel
2009-08-13 20:36:59

Dear Sirs and Madams, 

my name is Andrea Zabel and I'm from Germany. On Sunday 9th my husband and I did a tour round the Ring of Kelly. We had several stops between Killorglin and Valentia Is. I'm not sure but it could be that we lost our black camera bag with SD cards and four batteries there at some of the viewing points. In the case that anybody found it, I would be very happy if you could send me the cards (only the cards because there are so many memories of our Irland holiday on it). I would be very glad if you could help us to find them.  

I'm very thankful. 
With the best recards 

Andrea Zabel 
Kraehenberger Holz 5 
18337 Marlow 
Germany

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: