This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

family history

By dtaylor
2009-08-31 22:57:00

were would i find any records of my great grandfather frederick cunningham a twin born in clontarfe 
in the 1750s useing his service records to trace were he was born, can i use the internet? to help me ?.can u supply any public offices to get this information

By Genealogy Guy
2009-11-04 21:42:57

Civil (state) birth records only began in Ireland in 1864. And they are not available online. 

Parish or church records vary from parish to parish. Most parish records were microfilmed in the 1950s and are available to view in the National Library of Ireland. http://www.nli.ie/ 

By d taylor
2009-12-02 17:18:35

Thanks for the information will try this link

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: