This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Searching For Old Friends

By Veronica Ferguson
2009-09-05 18:33:53

Please can anyone help, I am searching for a family by the name of CUTHBERT, Mary, Peter, Michael (Tara & Shauna, they may have married) there was also a Wally & Mary. Mary is my GodMother, I have no address and the last time i visited was 1998. Peter builds houses Shauna has a half cast son too. Can any one help me track them down? my email is vferguson16@tiscali.co.uk

By geraldine Cahill
2009-09-16 15:05:16

Hi ya Veronica, I am shaunas best friend and I came across your search today and rang her. You can contact Shauna at shaunasavage@gmail.com Shauna is now married with a boy (10) and a girl (4) and all her family are still living in east cork.  
Take care, 
Geraldine

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: