This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Restaurants

By Sara
2009-09-19 16:06:23

Hi, 

My cousin is turning 30 and taking a trip to ireland with her boyfriend. I wanted to give them money to go out to a unique or very good meal in ireland with a good atmosphere. I prefer in dublin, but they will also be in killarny, cork, and gallway. Any suggestions? Thank you!

By brian o'keefe
2009-09-26 00:22:28

in dublin i'd prefer to eat at the o'keeffe's pub, just because i am an o'keefe my self an irish dude here in the u.s.a. and my mother's maiden-name was margrette anne o'hara before marrying my dad mr. jack o'keefe folks !

By brian joseph o'keefe
2010-01-25 11:51:55

can you folks email me some photos from the o'keeffe's pub of ireland you very kind irish folks !

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: