This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

B & B prices

By Rick
2009-10-08 22:27:29

Where do I find the average per night rate for a b and b? Also, when quoted is it always per person, not per room? I need to know if it's better to by b and b voucers here in the us for night stays or just go on my own and pay as I go. Any suggestions?

By Brian Whelan
2009-10-19 13:31:21

B&B rates are so varied (29.00 - 59.00 Euro per person per night) that it is best to contact a few that seem to have what you are looking for. 
There's a very good reason why the rates vary so much. 
Taken into account are - quality of B&B (standard to 3 star) what's included in rate - cooked breakfasts,complimentary tea/coffee (24 hours) location,complimentary car parking etc 
A good way to judge is to see if they are Irish Tourist Board approved (this means importantly that YOU are insured while staying) 
Regarding vouchers it's best not to use them during the Winter (Oct - Apr) as many B&B's will have walk - in availability at this time and unless the voucher deal is exceptional it may restrict your movements. 
Best Regards, 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events