This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Celtic Samhein Festival

By Rebecca
2009-10-18 22:16:39

Hello,  

We will be visiting over Halloween and would like to attend a real Celtic Samhein Festival. We are going to be somewhere between County Cork and Dublin - we can drive! Thanks in advance, 
Rebecca

By Tim
2009-10-19 13:35:33

I believe there is a traditional ceremony at Lough Gur Stone Circle, not far from Limerick. 

Tim

By Rebecca
2009-10-19 14:19:14

Thanks for the tip - but I've spent the past hour trying to confirm and come up empty - Do you have any idea how to find out if this is really happening? Thanks again.

By gearoid
2009-10-22 23:19:18

opra Festival on in wexford town this weekend holladay weekend, not from the area but heading down there as member of monster motor home club @ place just over wexford bridge Ferrybank camp site there, we are expecting a real good weekend lets hope we get the weather lol cheers Gearoid.

By Tim
2009-10-23 16:53:05

I know the caretaker there, I will try and check in with him. Will get back to you if I find out anything. 

Tim

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: