This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

blackrock market

By maryo reilly
2009-12-04 21:42:10

Looking to do something different my husband and I went to Blackrock market on Sunday afternoon this was our first visit to this market and were pleasantly surprised at the amount of stalls there were. 
Ranging from antiques, food,comics , pillows, books, pictures mirrors etc. Etc. 
However some of the stalls were very much overcrowded with clutter and impossible to enter. 
Well worth a mention are Serendipity Chest, Gift Hut, and Jimmy’s comics plus others, 
We bought a Victorian tea set in Serendipity chest, two pillows in the Gift hut and in Jimmies my husband bought some blue smurfs to remind him of his youth? 
We found most of the stall holders very friendly and helpful; the market was clean and appeared to be well run. Its open each weekend . 
Verdict, we enjoyed our trip to the market and would return soon with friends. Mary 

By ava
2009-12-04 23:33:29

i would agree with you about the clutter and unable to enter some shops mary ... and an air freshener wouldn't go amiss in some ...over all it could do with a lick of paint its a bit run down i would't be in a hurry to go back .. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events