This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

campervan hire ireland

By lyn hinschen
2010-02-28 01:09:49

please inform me of companies that hire out campervan in Ireland

2010-02-28 08:31:07

Great to hear you are planning a campervan trip to Ireland, the best way to get off the beaten track. 
We are Ireland's largest campervan rental company 
Depots 10 minutes from Dublin + Belfast airports. 
We are offering great value 4 day breaks for St Patrick's from £220 plus FREE bedding and towels for you trip.  
Please email us on for more details. 
Kind regards 

By lyn Hinschen
2010-02-28 22:59:58

We are looking at about a 6 weeks holiday in Ireland and the UK. Do you have depots in London or how long ahead would you have to book for the ferry to cross and how much is it. Does the price get cheaper to hire the more weeks you have.

By Ireland West Motorhomes
2010-03-01 21:16:26

We are Irelands newest campervan hire company.perfectly based in Mayo in the heart of the west of Ireland only 30mins from Knock International Airport.we offer very competitive rates with discounts for long term rentals. 
have a look at our website and feel free to contact us with any queries and we would be delighted to or 
kind regards, 
kevin ryan

2010-03-01 21:37:36

sorry,i left out my email address; 

By jimmy tuohy
2016-02-12 21:27:12

do you allow your campervans rental to travel to europe ? If so what would be the approx cost for two-three weeks from late September to travel to France ?

2016-03-11 20:39:30

Hi Jimmy , Sorry about the delay replying to your query. 2 or 3 weeks with continental insurance cover in late September would cost about €1000 per week in a nice 2013 motorhome . If you would like more info , you can get us at

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events