This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ferries to Inishmore

By Anne
2010-03-01 12:01:34

Me and my sister have planned to visit Inishmore late march. Being quite a control freak im already now trying to figure out how to get from one point to another, and it seem we might have stumbled across a little.. challenge! 
We arrive at Galway on March 29 in the afternoon, where we'll drop of our luggage at the B&B on Salthill. We only intend to stay in Galway over the night and then my plan was to take some tourist bus towards The Burren and Cliff of Moher. I noticed a ferry was supposed to sail from Doolin, but apparently this starts service in April ? This mean.. Unfortunately, that we need to catch a ferry from Galway City or Rosslyn/Spiddal? Can anyone verify this please. 
Also.. I seem to recall reading somewhere that one of the tourist bus companies have a "passport" of some sort, where youre allowed to use their busses out one day, stay in a day overnight and take the bus back the next day, for the same price. I have been looking like a maniac, but can't find it again. 
All help is much appreciated  

By Anne
2010-03-10 16:24:32

Im still hoping for someone to be able to help me in this matter ?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events