This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Kinsale keychain

By Deidra Bates
2010-03-01 16:37:46

5 yrs ago I bought a Kinsale keychain at the tourist office in Kinsale. It was a silver oval with a shamrock in the middle with the word "Kinsale". My husband lost it and it meant alot to me. Is there a possibility I could get another one? Are they still available? I would be happy to pay for the keychain, postage & handling. Please let me know. Thank you so much!

By Deidra Bates
2010-03-07 19:14:55

Still hoping someone knows where to get a Kinsale keychain. Round silver with shamrock in the middle with the word"Kinsale" on the shamrock. My husband lost it in the US and it means alot to me to get one like it. Please contact me if they still have them in Kinsale. Thank you so much! Phone # is 330-948-3513 E-mail

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events