This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Late flight

By Jenny
2010-03-24 11:57:55

I am arriving in Dublin from Greece at 12:40 am and need to get to Galway. There is a bus that runs at 1 am, but I am not entirely confident that I will catch it and am worried that I will be sitting on a bench in a poorly lit garage for 5 hours until the next bus. Does anyone have any advice, or has anyone ever taken a late flight and the late bus?

By suzanne young
2010-03-24 22:32:54

If you are in the airport, Citylink buses go from there all through the night and you can check times online. The express takes 3 hours to get to Galway and they are outside the airport so you do not have to sit in a Garage alone. Also bus eireann goes from airport too but makes some stops and arrives in Galway maybe 4 or 5 hours later. They both have websites. Good luck. (I will be flying back from hol in Cyprus in May & it will be 1am for me too) that is how i know about the buses.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events